Jump to Main Content
- Moteetee, A.; Seleteng Kose, L.
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2016 v.194 pp. 827-849
- Zantedeschia, etc ; Gunnera; Human immunodeficiency virus; Hypoxis hemerocallidea; Scabiosa; Withania somnifera; active ingredients; chemical compounds; childbirth; colic; constipation; cultural heritage; databases; females; health services; interviews; males; medicinal plants; medicinal properties; men; nausea; placenta; pregnancy; sexually transmitted diseases; surveys; testes; toxicity; toxicology; traditional medicine; uterine cervical neoplasms; uterus; women; Lesotho; Show all 33 Subjects
- ... pregnancy or to get rid of the placenta, for example Withania somnifera and Zantedeschia ...
... albomaculata), difficult childbirth, as well treatment of breast and cervical cancer, cysts, ...
- Janowska, Beata; Stanecki, Mateusz
- Acta agrobotanica 2012 v.65 no.4 pp. 109-116
- Zantedeschia aethiopica, etc ; benzyladenine; cultivars; flowering; flowers; leaves; planting; rhizomes; soaking; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Magic' and 'Mango' as well as 20+ cm in 'Albomaculata', with leaf buds 0.5–2 cm in ...
... and 'Albomaculata'. BA at concentrations of 350–600 mg × dm-3 retards the ...
... flowering of the cultivars 'Black Magic', 'Mango', and 'Albomaculata'. However, at 100 ...
- Janowska, Beata; Stanecka, Anna
- Zantedeschia aethiopica, etc ; chlorophyll; cultivars; cut flowers; flowers; growth regulators; leaves; longevity; protein degradation; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... The conditioning of flowers of the calla lily cultivar 'Albomaculata' in BA at ...